Wednesday, July 25, 2012

[Some things.]

  • In celebration of Pioneer Day, I went with a few Utahns to Texas Roadhouse last night. Overall a very enjoyable, but bewildering experience. As the entire table watched, I struggled with the ordering process a bit. "Would you like sirloin or ribeye?" Uh........filet mignon? What kind of man question is that?! Whatevs. Luckily, I was wearing my best pioneer puffed sleeves, and I recovered enough to introduce the table to my pioneer shimmy, new dance move coming to a club near you. Finally, I had been told that in order to attend this dinner, I'd have to be prepared to say a few positive words about Utah. So I've been to Utah, like, five times, maybe. Eventually, in spite of the fact that my most recent visit was particularly damaging to my psyche and overall emotional well being, I managed to bear fervent testimony of Sconecutter. The Utahns were well pleased, I believe. The conversation then turned to hunting, and I contributed very little.
  • My coworkers are concerned about my emotional well-being today, due to all the moans and wails of despair emanating from behind my closed office door. As you might imagine, I'm not coping well with the rumors of Kristen Stewart's infidelity. I'm in such a state. Please let it not be so. Please let it not be so. **Update: omg NOOOOO she confirmed! Dying. Dying.
  • Things are deteriorating. I accidentally just ate a handful of blue m&ms. My tongue is not the color it should be. We can't talk about it. 
  • Currently compiling a summer bucket list. Suggestions/collaborations welcome.
  • Was just told that I resemble a meerkat. Delighted, obviously.





1 comment:

  1. I saw the picture and thought, OMG Is Milan's tongue blue????? Then I had to read very carefully to find the culprit. M&Ms will do it every time. Here's wishing you normal tongue color in the future!

    ReplyDelete