Tuesday, July 17, 2012

[Two Tunes Tuesday: Summer loves.]

The Milo Greene album fiiiinally came out today. Obvi I purchased at midnight and have been listening ever since. My fave from this album will always be "1957", particularly the acoustic version I posted long long ago, but "Don't You Give Up On Me" is a new favorite as well. Perfect mellow summer jam that will be filling my ears for a while. Another summer song I'm loving is "California Feeling" by A B & the Sea. Twinge of melancholy in this one...both of them, for that matter...just how I seem to like my songs, I guess. 

Guys. Can I just say that I miss California? A lot? I've been on the east coast since I was an 18 year old kid, and I love, love, love it, but I am DYING to get myself back to L.A. as soon as possible. Who knows what the next few months or year will bring, but I am definitely on the lookout for opportunities that will get me back to my world over there. Cross your fingers for me please! #operationbringmilanhome


2 comments:

  1. I know a certain fiancee of mine who would really like you to move back to CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely move back west. It's what all the cool kids are doing these days (Utah counts, right?), and it'd be easier for us to play if you're in California than in DC.

    ReplyDelete