Friday, June 24, 2011

[i miss this city.]


I've only been back in D.C. a few days, but I already miss this beautiful city. The architecture, the colors, the palm trees, the views, the cool nights... I'm sort of starting to come to terms with the reality that I most likely won't end up back in L.A., at least not permanently, so every time I'm home I try to make sure to take a few more photos of things I love there. This weekend, I grabbed shots of The Getty (best views *and* decorative arts collection in LA), the Bruin theater in Westwood (where I've gone to movies since I was 2 and where they hold all the Hollywood red carpet premiers), the 405 (on which I've spent many an afternoon happily car singing in traffic), and the UCLA track (where we always go on Sunday evening family runs) (I walk).

L.A., you will always have my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment