Friday, June 10, 2011

[This is my friend. She is amazing.]

So I've sort of come to terms with the fact that I will most likely never be invited to tour with Britney Spears or perform on Conan...but my incredibly talented friend, Jessie, has managed to accomplish both with her band, Jessie and the Toy Boys. Check out her performance from last night! Girl KILLED it!



An old favorite is a song she did as a solo artist a while back, "Trash Me" (and the video features a cameo from my old Young Women's president!).



But my all time favorite is another of her old solo songs, Upside Down 304 (like upside down 07734 = hello -- get it?). Probably not for those of you with delicate sensibilities (which is why there's a link, not a video)...but I love it, especially as there was a time in my life when I found out I had been sharing my boyfriend with some other girl. I obviously dedicated this song to her every time I heard it. :)


SO proud of you, Jessie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment