Wednesday, June 8, 2011

[Take me out to the batting cages...]

So before our usual Saturday night dinner and a movie date, this week Chad and I went with Steph and Jake to the batting cages in Falls Church. And yes, obviously I wore patent leather espadrilles to the batting cages. Chad made me change into some Converse so I wouldn't roll my ankle, but he obviously doesn't know how coordinated and athletic I am. Case in point--I only missed 6 of the 50+ balls pitched at me. You know you want me on your summer softball league. Steph, on the other hand, demonstrated that hitting is not one of her numerous strengths (how many did you get, Estefania? Three? haha ), but her former Columbia baseball player husband more than made up for it. Little League coach Chad also had a solid performance, but I think we can all agree that he needs to stick his butt out a little more, like I do.



1 comment:

  1. hahaha awesome. I love how well you pulled it off in your non-athletic amazing outfit. ;D

    ReplyDelete