Wednesday, December 7, 2011

[Two Tunes Twednesday: Pretty girls.]

Guys. Two Tunes Tuesday is like the one constant in my life (Literally. My life is unrecognizable to me these days. I don't even really sleep or eat anymore.) and I missed it! I assume you're all just as devastated as I am... Anyway, these are two pretty girl voices. The first is a short little Cillie Barnes song about a hill that I first heard a couple months ago, and the second is a really sweet, simple acoustic cover of Kings of Leon's "Knocked Up", by Lykke Li (original here). Listen to both. And enjoy. I command you.





Also, this is a different, equally awesome version of her cover that samples the original KOL track. Love love love.

1 comment:

  1. tora, tora, tora!!! Tora all the new experiences con fuerza y pasion!

    ReplyDelete