Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[Two Tunes Tuesday: Stay.]

These songs. Love them both. 

The first is from Taylor Berrett's new EP (congrats, Taylor! everyone go buy it immediately. you'll thank me.) and is a better version of Drake's "Take Care." Normally would prefer to post up a new artist's original song rather than a cover, but this is just so, so good, and, like, relevant or something...so I couldn't resist. All that really means is that you need to check out his EP to hear his very legit original stuff.

The second is by Girls and is just...perfect. I listened to it 18 times in a row last night without even realizing. Also, the time is currently 1234. The little things.



1 comment:

  1. That 'Take Care' cover is phenomenal. I only wish it were on Spotify so I could listen to it regularly (easier there than on YouTube) and they could make money off my listening.

    ReplyDelete