Friday, February 24, 2012

[Photo a Day: (the lost days)]

Playing a little catch up with my Photos a Day and general blogging. I was in New York for five days and only had time for frolicking and brunching. Please excuse my absence.

time
The clock and twinkly lights in Chelsea Market. Magical. The stuff of fairies.

drink
Hot chocolate with Lauren for her birthday!

something you hate to do
Curling my hair in Mikey's bathroom. Burned my finger immediately after taking this photo. Hate, I tell you. HATE. My hair looks like a mess all the time for a reason, people. (Have you ever even seen me with. a. straight. part? No.)

handwriting
People who know to sign cards with a line from my favorite movie. Love.

a fave photo of you
Twirling. Dress. Foliage. Smiling. A fave photo of a fave moment. She was happy right here.

where you work
Just me in ma office. My space heater and Mexican skeletons keep me company. And of course I have an office wand, don't you?

shoes
Just a glamour photo of my feet today. Normal.



Glad we're all caught up now. You have no idea how much this has been weighing on me.


:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment