Thursday, February 9, 2012

[V-Day: Black & Gold.]





clockwise, from top left:

February 14th is pretty much a high holy day in my book. Seriously--I love love love Valentine's Day, and would celebrate it year-round if it were socially acceptable. A day devoted to red and sparkly things and heart-shaped desserts?? Perfection. We know how much I support the Valentine-present-to-self concept (last year's Kate Spade gold purse and iPhone case, anyone?)...and as I, ahem, seem to be my own Valentine this year (a v-day without flowers?! a first. i hate it. let us never speak of this again.), I have been feverishly pulling together all sorts of giftie ideas. Always a sucker for collages/moodboards/gift guides, I thought I'd put together a few for all of our viewing pleasures.

Guys, if you're reading this, feel free to pull some inspiration from here for your lovely lady of choice. A girl deserves a little somethin' somethin' on this day...even if it's just a rose and a cupcake. And ladies, remember...it is always, always okay to treat yoself. You do deserve it, after all.

Next up, red and pink. Yeah. Excited, aren't you.

No comments:

Post a Comment