Thursday, March 8, 2012

[Pancake hearts.]

Slowly but surely making my way back into the kitchen...this time with heart-shaped lemon ricotta pancakes. I don't really like pancakes or lemon-flavored things, but I do like heart-shaped food, bowls, and baking utensils. And I was cooking for someone other than myself, AND it was February, so...it all made sense at the time. It was a lovely dinner and evening, but guys...it felt so forced... I only cook for the ones I love, you know? (You know. You've seen.) I guess I don't yet love cooking just for the joy of cooking. Won't be trying that again anytime soon. Regardless, the pancakies were delish, and now that they are tucked away in my teeny tiny cooking repertoire, they will be replicated this weekend for Shannon, a lady I do love, in celebration of her recent engagement!! Aaaaah!

 


n.b. I should clarify that baking with someone is not the same as cooking for someone. K?

No comments:

Post a Comment