Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[Independence Day.]

This is how we spent our Fourth of July, melting at Chad's Little League tournament. Mostly melting from the heat (high 80s + 45% humidity), but also melting at how CUTE "Coach Chad" was with his little players.







Meanwhile, super fans Kelsey and I alternated between cheering, giggling, whining, dozing, and eating. And you KNOW I waved that American flag the entire game.



::::

[This is where she gets mushy.]


This holiday was a particularly special day for me and Chad, because we met on the Fourth of July last year. We consider it an anniversary of sorts, because even though we didn't start dating "officially" until late October, we were inseparable from that day forward. If you had told me on July 4, 2010 that the random boy who kissed me within five seconds of being introduced on the steps of the Jefferson Memorial {true story} would soon become the most important person in my life, I would have called you crazy. And yet, here we are a year later, best friends and loves, completely wrapped up in our own little world together. I could go on and on, but I'll spare you (for now...), and simply say: I love him.

[Told you.]

2 comments:

  1. um, methinks you need to post a first kiss story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable. and i love your mushiness. and i agree with becca. i totally am rooting to hear your first kiss story!

    ReplyDelete