Monday, August 22, 2011

[Night at the county fair.]


Pictures from the Montgomery County Fair, this weekend. I made a goal to consume, in no particular order, fried oreos, a corn dog, a pulled pork sandwich, freshly squeezed lemonade, and an elephant ear. Turns out this wasn't a SMART goal, because though it was specific, measurable, relevant, and timely, it was not attainable, SO, disappointingly, I failed. I did manage to ingest a corn dog, fresh lemonade, and 4/5 of my fried oreos (heaven in my mouth, people, really) before the nausea set in, so it wasn't a complete disaster of a night. Meanwhile, Chad attempted and failed at several fair games, as pictured below. He experienced similar failures at the fair last year, the same night I won him a stuffed crab, and the theme continued this year when I won him a stuffed dolphin by popping two balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment