Monday, November 7, 2011

[Don't step on my heart.]

So I'm a little blue today. As much as I preach about keeping your head up, my head has been decidedly down all day long. Boo hoo, I know, I know. Anyway, I came across this cute little project in the blogsphere today, and wanted to share. I would have been thrilled to come across one of these little painted stones in the wild today, specifically placed "for people who feel so low they just can't look up," but seeing them on the computer screen was enough for me, I suppose. Cute, right? I know they'll each make someone's day.






I'm afraid I won't have much to blog about for the next little while, but I'll still try to share things like this, things I find that make me happy. I'm going to stop spamming Facebook every time I blog, mostly because it's like, really annoying to the world, so if that's how you usually get here, just check back on your own every now and then.


Bear (stay) with me (please).


No comments:

Post a Comment