Wednesday, February 9, 2011

[my.life.curated] Valentine's Day.



I've had a life long love affair with the color red, ever since I bounced around in my little red Converse high tops as a two year old. It's sort of extremely difficult for me to resist buying every red thing I see, and the only reason I haven't yet dyed my hair red is because I would then clash with all the red things I already own and wear (plus I would look awful, obviously). We all know I love Valentine's Day for many reasons, but especially because it allows me to indulge a little more than usual--as if I needed an excuse.

In the spirit of the season, here are some pretty things I've acquired over the last little while. The Kate Spade iPhone case was one of my Valentines to myself (wait, doesn't everybody do that?), while the others I picked to decorate my room.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part: the iPhone case is ONE of your valentines to yourself. Love it.

    ReplyDelete