Monday, February 28, 2011

[Oscars recap of little importance.]


1. Whoever came up with the Franco/Hathaway idea should be severely reprimanded. She was too giggly, and he could not have been more blasé. Let's get Sandra in there next year, shall we?

2. I L.O.V.E.D. Mandy and Mila's dresses--precious and perfect, both of them. Jennifer Hudson killed it with her ridiculous new body, while Gwyneth didn't have quite enough bod to fill out her dress. And Scarlett was boring and, as usual, obese. Meanwhile, at our viewing party (hosted by Stefi--thanks!), Domineau stunned in her ball gown, and I sparkled in leggings.

3. Lindsey and I tied for first place in our ballot competition--Art History majors for the win!

4. As always, my love for Marky Mark grows stronger by the minute...

5. Melissa Leo's non speech. ... ... ... ... That really can just never happen again.

6. I made the ballots for our prize-less contest, mostly just so I could have the excuse to play around with fonts and red paper. They functioned well as coasters.

What did you think of the show?

1 comment:

  1. Yea, fb over blog was a serious faux-pas on my part, my bad. It won't happen again!

    You got into Parsons?? We definitely didn't talk about this. Congrats, Milan! I'm excited to hear what you decide.

    ReplyDelete