Friday, January 13, 2012

[Christmas Eve.]

Just a quick glimpse at Christmas Eve at la casa Milan...

Things you (don't really) need to know:

  • In our annual Nativity play, I'm always, always, Mary. Obviously.
  • Mary definitely wore a red cape exactly like the one I'm wearing. And baby Jesus definitely resembled a miniature Santa upon exiting the holy womb.
  • Since high school, I've always imported our favorite Jewish individual, Daniel (affectionately known as D-Hor, even to my grandma), to be my Joseph.
  • We also have him hang up our Star of David Christmas tree ornaments.
  • He loves this.
  • Normally, we all receive matching (or at least coordinated) Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve.
  • This year, we received matching red staplers.
  • We didn't love this.


2 comments:

  1. Whoever thought of matching red staplers for Christmas is my kind of practical person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever thought of matching red staplers for Christmas is my kind of practical person!

    ReplyDelete