Tuesday, January 3, 2012

[Two Tunes Tuesday: Sisters!!]

The Sexisters are back with a vengeance! Over the holiday, unbeknownst to me, Kelly (slash Ayrten--she's currently having an identity crisis) and Mathis recorded this little Jack Johnson cover of "Angel", dedicated to me. Appropriate. I have the best little sisters...aren't they adorbs? And doesn't Kell Bell have the prettiest voice? Yes. (I may have cried when I listened for the first time. And the second.)

And THEN...**drumroll**...I present to you my internet debut, accompanying Kelly to Sara Bareilles' "Breathe Again", an, um, upbeat, happy little ditty. Try not to laugh too hard at my mediocre piano performance, k? Focus on the pretty little sister next to me. [Note: Welp. Hours later, I've realized that when I uploaded the videos to YouTube, her face was basically cut out. Sorry, Kel. Seems like something I'd do on purpose, but I promise I didn't. This time. mwahaha] And then...scroll down. If you dare.



The blooper reel! Basically we think we're hilarious...these are all of our failed attempts at recording the above video. Watch for my jazz hands, a creepy Kelly, and Mom getting mad at me for no reason. Literally.

4 comments:

  1. This was my first time seeing the Sexisters in action and I was a little upset when they didn't suck to the point of good humor. Then I got jealous at them being legit. The Rodriguez family siblings know no boundaries with their skills. Well... the middle siblings at least. The bookends need some work. Don't worry, though, Milan, it's the same way in the Rosnick house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty voice, ayrten slash kelly. pretty jazz hands, milan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are bossy to your sisters as well. Not just me. "Intro!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. *giggle* I think you're both hilarious. But talented. So it works. And your Mom's cameo made me smile.

    ReplyDelete