Wednesday, January 11, 2012

[Two Tunes Tuesday: Lost and found to be with you.]

Two songs, one new, one old. One just shared by a friend today (thanks Wendy!), one an all time Milan favorite that I've loved for years and have had on repeat for the last couple of weeks. "Lost and Found" is sweet and sad and pretty...you know, my fave...and isn't completely irrelevant (hence the friend recommendation, I suppose...). Meanwhile, "To Be With You" just never gets old, even when I'm listening to it for the 13th time in a row. Agreed? Agreed.




***

This is kind of a lazy Two Tunes Tuesday, but I'm basically dead. I went to bed at 6 a.m. this morning after spending hours editing a certain mister's business school application essays, only to lose some key edits in a freak 4 a.m. computer crash. Luckily, I was able to remember them all and work them back in...just in time for a 5 a.m. computer crash! Cobbled the essay back together again...and then I crashed, finally, at 6 a.m. to the sounds of my early rising roommates getting ready for the day. Two hours later, woke up and dragged my body to work. Worked on more of the essays throughout the day and tonight. I'm pretty sure I can now say that I've applied to business school too...will make it easier when I actually do apply for myself (next year maybe?!?) 

Brain.DEAD.

3 comments:

  1. what the. i've been listenting to to be with you for the last 3 days. AH

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I love them both. I have to say, though, that "To Be With You" kind of does remind me of Mathis singing Firehouse when she was 3 years old (your family must just be cool like that)...

    ReplyDelete