Wednesday, January 18, 2012

[Two Tunes Tuesday: Fallen Empires.]

Snow Patrol's latest album, Fallen Empires, came out last Tuesday. I suppose you can make fun of me for liking them, but I'm not sure why you would because they're kind of really good. I once chilled with them back in the days when I had a life and met lots of musicians, and they were really nice and charmed me with their cute accents, so I've loved them all the more since then. The basic jists of each song, in snippets of their lyrics, are: "You've been up all night, and the night before...and your friends keep calling, worried sick...don't keel over now." and "Just some simple kindness...This is all I ever wanted from life." and "Your words have never left me. They're the prayer that I say every day."

Hm. Songs sound really stupid when you extract their lyrics. Maybe I'll condense it even more in my own words: "Get a hold of yourself girl," and "I just want a nice little life, and babies," and "Come back I love you." 



...even more stupid. 

So maybe just listen. On youtube, because the blasted videos won't play on my bloggy blog. Sorry.


Also, unrelated, but always relevant, some Kobe love for everyone:


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment