Thursday, September 29, 2011

[Plus and Nonplus, and Happy Friday!]



+ Having a real life work-related meeting at an embassy with an ambassador. An ambassador!!

- I've been adding -y and Mc__erson to everything lately. Examples: Yesterday I called someone (okay, myself) Sneaky McSneakerson. (For obvious reasons.) And then later I called someone else (not myself) Bloggy McBloggerson. I've been saying other unsettling things lately. Called an inanimate object "boo boo", as in "Hi, boo boo!", and my addiction to PerezHilton.com (yep, Perez and I are still going strong after 8 years) causes me to say "amazeballs" everytime I like something. Yeah, this needs to stop.

+ Chad called me yesterday, formally asking me out on a date for tonight. He said he'd be in contact with me today regarding what I needed to wear, but for now he just wanted to inform me that he'd be picking me up at 7 p.m. I love boyfriends and Friday night dates. :) *Update - We're going to a jazz club tonight!

- Unfollowing someone on Twitter in an I'll show them! moment, only to discover they weren't following me. Hmph. Well then.

+ Reading on, like, every blog and fashion website I follow that red is THE fall color of the moment. Red is the color of my LIFE!
- Chasing a fruit fly around my room for a solid 20 minutes, only to give up until several hours later when it landed on my boob. At which point I finally succeeded in smashing it, bruising my poor boobular region in the process...and then on my chest it stayed in its crushed little form, because I was too grossed out to touch it.

+ Fasting on Wednesday and having a really positive experience with it. Happening to weigh myself the next day and seeing that I magically dropped five lbs since my last heavyweight weigh in. Related incidents? Unlikely, but the Lord does work in mysterious ways...


All for now. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

P.S. I made those Friday letters above with snippets from some of my favorite pins. I started pinning on Pinterest in February and haven't stopped since -- it's such an addicting, fun way to catalogue your favorite images from around the web! If you've been under a rock and haven't started pinning yet, you must start! And you can follow my boards here if you want. :)

1 comment:

  1. 1. Your post made me laugh.

    2. I love your fair pic. It makes me want to blow it up and frame it.

    ReplyDelete