Sunday, September 25, 2011

[Tonight I love...]

{Girl friends} I go through phases with this...usually I'm too hermity to care about having more than a couple close friends, and most of the time I prefer boys to girls, for all the typical reasons used by we annoying girls who say they only have guy friends. But lately, for a variety of reasons, I've really been loving having a bigger group of lady friends, with whom I can talk, laugh, blog/twitter stalk, drool over RyGos (ahem--that's short for Ryan Gosling--we're totes on nickname basis. He calls me Sexybutt.) and, of course, brunch. Sometimes you need more support in your life than usual, and the last few weeks...months, really...I've needed a lot. So, lady friends, you know who you are, and hopefully you know that I heart you.

{Chadwick} ...whose name is not actually Chadwick, but I like to call him that anyway. I love lots about him, in case you weren't aware, but today I especially love that when I told him I watched The Rachel Zoe Project without him, he legitimately gasped in a hilarious combination of shock and horror, and I love that he is just as excited for Millionaire Matchmaker and Grey's Anatomy as I am. I also love that I got to listen to him talk on the radio today about the economy. Because he is that brilliant, that talk radio stations *consult* him about that stuff.

{Church} I love this way of life. I love the peace one can find in it. I love the people and their examples of charity and kindness. I love the leaders who continually provide us with guidance and inspiration to live a joyful, peaceful, and full life. This weekend and next, we have the opportunity to hear messages from the men and women who helm this church. Yesterday evening, this quote from one of them particularly stood out to me:



I hope you find something to love on this Sunday evening as well. Good night world!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this too. A lot. Maybe I could just tattoo this whole talk on my arm...

    ReplyDelete