Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[Two Tunes Tuesday: Drive.] *updated

These are the songs I've had on repeat since I saw Drive last week (playing to my mental montage of RyGos driving me around town as we sexily but safely rob pawn shops). I dare you to see it then try to tell me the soundtrack and score weren't amazeballs. Actually, I DOUBLE dare you. Can't back down from that one, you know. Enjoy!



*Update: As Blake pointed out, I left out the following from my post. It was only because I didn't want to do three songs in a Two Tunes post, but I'm feeling extra rebellious, so obviously silly self-imposed blogging rules are meant to be broken. Here's a third...I can't pick a favorite, can you?



Also, to my three readers, would you do me a solid (who SAYS that?) and send me links to happy things in the comments section below? Because I really need them right now. Pretty, sparkly, or cute things will also do. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. i love these songs, especially the third. i need to see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i7u3fl-hP8&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete