Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[Baby's first *S'more* pie.]

A Q&A with myself:

Did I make my first pie ever? Yes.
Was it a S'More Pie? Yes.
Was it delicious? No. I'm really modest. It was okay. (YES! obvi.)
Am I wearing a hot pink maxi dress, which I affectionally call my muumuu? Yes.
Are those burn spots on that one marshmallow? Yes.
Were those caused by Chad holding a lighter to the marshmallow attempting to evenly brown the top, as seen in the recipe's picture? Yes.
 Was this kind of a bad idea? Yes.
Was it my idea? Yes.
Is Chad very patient and cute and helpful in the kitchen? Yes yes yes! (usually)
Is that Mexican hot chocolate, courtesy of Mom's fall care package? Yes! (Thanks Mama!)
Did you really call yourself Baby in this post title? :)

 
 
 
 
 

Also, unrelated, but for your consideration:

Did I walk into a spiderweb yesterday, and do I continue to feel creepy crawly spiders all over me today as a result? Yes.
Do I keep eating things, then five minutes later wonder, "Hey, who ate my ____?!?!" only to realize that it was me, every single time? Yes.

1 comment:

  1. The spots were a great addition. Really took it to another level.

    I love the last picture!

    ReplyDelete