Tuesday, October 25, 2011

[Two Tunes Tuesday: Mylo Xyloto!!]

Along with every other human being, I've been eagerly anticipating Coldplay's new album. People, it does NOT disappoint. I've listened to it about five million times since I bought it yesterday, and it's basically perfect. Can't wait to see them live {again}! I've once again rebelliously broken my two tunes rule by posting three of my favorite tracks from the new album. As I listen to it over and over again, these are the ones that seem to be resonating most with me...for, uh, whatever reason. Hope you enjoy! Did I leave out your favorite(s)?






Apologies in advance if my posting becomes a bit sporadic for the next little bit. And thanks to Linds for writing a blog post just for me! :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm obsessed with the new CD. i especially love Paradise. can't wait for the concert!

    ReplyDelete